Marketing strategy is the central tool used to translate the business strategy into the way the organization communicates with its customers.
- Marketing strategy consists of the following aspects:
- Brand development including a precise brand story and branding (language – design and verbal).
- Characterizing unique, distinguishable and valuable products and services, derived from the brand story and its values.
- Characterizing the consumer journey, from user experience to digital asset development and distribution channel experience.
- Building an ongoing relationship through strategy and content development, media and distribution channels, and marketing activities.
- Supporting sales targets, customer retention, increasing revenue from existing customers and increasing customer profitability.
UNDERSTANDING - Analysis of the organization and its business environment
- Benchmark research, analysis of competitive environment, regulation and technological innovation.
- Market analysis, brand research and consumer trends analysis.
- Qualitative in-depth interviews (laddering), psychographic research and segmentation.
- Organizational climate, digital assets, internal interfaces, customer satisfaction and service surveys.
PLANNING - Developing growth engines to achieve a competitive advantage
- Mapping new value propositions and growth engines, business feasibility analysis and managing innovation processes in the organization.
- Identifying markets, territories, companies, target audiences, distribution channels with growth potential.
- Marketing and other supporting strategies – consumer journey, processes, service, HR, sales.
- Identifying opportunities for inorganic growth through M&A.
IMPLEMENTING - Managing the change process and assimilation mechanisms
- Management mechanisms - organizational structure design and workflow processes development.
- Management dashboard design and performance management implementation.
- Communication - branding, positioning, marketing, content, promotions, PR, campaigns, media, distribution, digital, cooperation, conferences.
- Characterizing and developing digital assets and tools (mobile apps, websites) and management support tools for building relationships.
MEASUREMENT & RESULTS - Formulating and managing business metrics (KPIs)
- PERFORMANCE - Results such as sales, customer profitability.
- ENGAGEMENT - Level of involvement in organization’s activities and relationship.
- SENTIMENT - Feelings toward the organization/brand.
- SOCIAL IMPACT - Influence on stakeholders.