The TACK Team supports senior managers in designing and implementing their organization’s next growth strategy.
The goal of the strategic thinking process is to create and preserve differentiation and competitive advantage.
Our team’s expertise enables us to lead a precise process to answer "what's next?"
Our method focuses on developing the solution to the central strategic question in close collaboration with the organization’s leaders (owners/directors, management and key stakeholders) throughout the process.
Our unique team-based model for designing the strategic response creates a competitive advantage even in the early stages of the process, guarantees rapid and focused implementation and integration, achieves a high level of commitment to implementation, and enables clarity in the crucial decision making process.
- The TACK method enables a collaborative and integrated decision making process, including:
- The organization’s mission and vision
- Strategic planning
- Designing the right portfolio
- Creating value for stakeholders
- Building corporate culture that supports the vision and business strategy
- Managing the resulting change
- Designing the appropriate evaluation and performance management system
- Designing the processes and organizational structure that best support organizational achievement
- Ongoing adaptation as needed throughout the implementation process