The TACK Team supports senior managers in designing and implementing their organizationâ€™s next growth strategy.
The goal of the strategic thinking process is to create and preserve differentiation and competitive advantage.
Our teamâ€™s expertise enables us to lead a precise process to answer "what's next?"
Our method focuses on developing the solution to the central strategic question in close collaboration with the organizationâ€™s leaders (owners/directors, management and key stakeholders) throughout the process.
Our unique team-based model for designing the strategic response creates a competitive advantage even in the early stages of the process, guarantees rapid and focused implementation and integration, achieves a high level of commitment to implementation, and enables clarity in the crucial decision making process.
- The TACK method enables a collaborative and integrated decision making process, including:
- The organizationâ€™s mission and vision
- Strategic planning
- Designing the right portfolio
- Creating value for stakeholders
- Building corporate culture that supports the vision and business strategy
- Managing the resulting change
- Designing the appropriate evaluation and performance management system
- Designing the processes and organizational structure that best support organizational achievement
- Ongoing adaptation as needed throughout the implementation process