Interfaces & Customers Survey
One of the strengths of implementing organizational processes is rooted in the ability of organizational units that support the organizational value chain to support and promote issues of joint responsibility.
Measuring the quality of work between interfaces and satisfaction with the organization's internal service processes is made possible through a dedicated system for evaluating customer-supplier processes in the organization. The system enables:
- Identifying issues that depend on one unit and are critical to another unit's success
- Evaluation and feedback for every critical issue
- Processing the priorities of the interdependent units
- Coordinating mutual expectations of interfaces
- Reports for each interface and organizational report